Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Holidays!

With Christmas right around the corner, this last week has been a whirlwind of last-minute shopping. I'm ecstatic to announce that I am officially DONE, but now comes the tedious task of wrapping and labeling everything, and then cooking and baking, baking, baking. I'm looking forward to spending time with my loved ones, eating good food, having fun, and watching the joy on people's faces as they open gifts. My favorite time of year! This may be my last post until after Christmas, so here's an early HAPPY HOLIDAYS from me to you!

In the meantime...some goodies...

Report Signature Clarkson (So sparkly!! Gorgeous in person...)

Sigerson Morrison Studded T-Strap Flat (My new favorite flats!)


The Report and Sigerson shoes are SOOO gorgeous in person! I would highly recommend you get them (or ask Santa for them)! The Ingelmo's I ordered yesterday so they're not here yet. I also considered getting these, but I didn't really think I would wear them enough:


Here are more pairs I ordered...
Lovely People Mariel in Taupe & Purple

I ordered a TON of stuff from Ideeli, they have such great prices and a wide selection. I can guarantee you will find at least something that appeals to you, since they always have so many sales going on at once! It is my new obsession!! I purchased the above Mariel shoes in two colors, as well as many handbags, clothes, and other gifts. My only gripe is that they don't offer free shipping, but the $9.95 flat-rate is justifiable considering how great their prices are.



Endless was having a boot sale, so I had to take advantage of it by finally getting the red pair of the Diba boots that were out of stock at DSW when I bought the other two colors. I got the FLY boots mostly to wear as work shoes, but I think they're cool and have that edgy moto-look that will still be versatile.

(a.k.a. "Cat-Face Wedges")

I finally gave in and bought these. I know they're horribly expensive, but I had to have them in my collection. I had been searching high and low for the black version of these, but can't seem to find them anywhere! Selfridges did have them, but they are all sold out. :(

I am also thinking of purchasing these...what do you think??



Hope you all have a safe and happy holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment