Friday, December 9, 2011

More from Steve Madden...


I already own this style in black and I decided I needed the blush as well. I also have the one from Bakers with the glitter and black lace. I'll end up owning all colors of the rainbow in this shoe if they keep making them. I love them that much. HELP!!


Very similar in silhouette to my leopard pony hair WICKED, which are very comfortable and easy to walk in. This sequin pair is even more fun! Very glam.


I just love the retro shape and the purple suits this style really well, in my opinion. I also like the black, but waited too long to get those and they're now sold out in my size.

I also ended up getting the last pair of COLLOSUL in the Cognac color. I usually go up 1/2 size for boots but these are a whole size larger. Keeping my fingers crossed they're not too big!

No comments:

Post a Comment