Sunday, December 11, 2011

Obsessed!!!

I have been on a binge...but this is probably the last of the shoe purchases for a while. I almost blew a hole in my wallet this past week!! But it was fun. :)

From Bakers:


Still ended up passing on SUSIE, though I still want them. I have been lacking some more casual shoes though, so I went with Kingston instead. Plus I figured getting two high-heeled ankle boots was too predictable for me.

From Steve Madden:


I haven't even received my gold version of XTRA yet, but I decided I wanted the black ones too. I wasn't originally keen on the suede bottoms, but upon viewing some pictures of others wearing them I couldn't resist. As for the KENNYYA, I just love the playfulness of them! They're definitely not normally the type of shoe I wear, but they're so fun! 

I have been spending so much time on SM's website and buying so many pairs lately that they actually called and e-mailed me. LOL!! I feel flattered that they're watching out for me. I hope I receive my shoes soon! I am in the process of turning my spare bedroom into a massive walk-in closet, so I'm pretty excited about how it's going to turn out...and the thought of filling up all the space! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment