Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Designer Sale

Ever since I went on my Miu Miu binge yesterday, I've been obsessed with looking for more designer duds. I know, they are quite a bit more expensive than the usual stuff from shoes stores Bakers or DSW...and truth be told, you can usually find cheaper versions of shoes inspired by the high-priced designs and get more for your money. I try to keep my designer purchases to a minimum and only commit to things that are timeless and classic, or just plain unique. Here are some things I'm coveting, though (and all of these are on sale):

(The reason I bought the JC's yesterday...)
(I will be getting these in purple...only $279!!)
(He's such an artist...)
(If only these were a brighter color, and closed toe...)
These are TO DIE FOR. Ugh, they don't have my size...but reduced to $189!!




So many great sales going on right now. But I'm sure you're all being good and buying gifts for others instead of browsing for shoes for yourself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment