Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Another Frenzied Haul...

Also available here (where I got them), and here (in different colors)



These three were purchased from DSW. I realized that I still had a Triple Points Premier card that is only good through the end of the month, so I decided to browse and see if there was anything I liked. Lo and behold, they had the gorgeous mary janes I've been wanting, and the last one in my size! Between the 3 pairs I ended up purchasing (would have been 4 if they had the red version of the Diba shoes available), I put my points card to good use!



I know I'm still mad at Steve Madden, but what can I say. I had wanted these for a while (need more casual shoes) and they were on sale at Endless here. Their customer service is better AND they have cheaper prices for these! Win-win.


Purchased these from Barney's (shortly after my last post) because I couldn't resist the great price and the fact that they had my size. I just realized both of my Miu Miu purchases today are purple pairs! I actually found a green version of the Side Bow Sandal at Nordstrom here but they were quite a bit more expensive. I also think the purple is prettier. 

Okay, hopefully I won't be bombarding you with new purchases for now, I'm running out of funds! LOL. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment