Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!

I know I'm 5 days late to say it, but I hope everyone is having a great year so far! The holidays went by in a blur and part of me is relieved. I love getting together with family and eating great food, but all the planning and entertaining gets pretty exhausting!

I've been laying off the shopping for a while, but I did manage to get some shopping done. Mostly for clothing, but a few shoes:



I also got a pair of Jessica Simpson Baxterr high-heeled "hiking" ankle boots, but I can't find them online anywhere. They remind me of the Alaia hiking boots, except with a lower platform.

My shoe purchases will probably dwindle now that it's the end of the sale season and I'm trying to focus all my energy on redecorating my spare bedroom into a walk-in closet and office. School starts next week too, so I will be super busy. Once I get my room set up and I don't have random shoe boxes everywhere, it will be easier for me to post actual pictures of my shoes! Keeping my fingers crossed that will happen sooner rather than later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment