Sunday, January 29, 2012

Huge Purchase at Bakers


ADELE in Purple Velvet
(Also available in black satin, but they are more expensive)

(Also available in other colors)

I only got 3 pairs of shoes, but I got a lot of other things--water & stain protector with suede kit, lots & lots of shoe accessories (heel pads, sole grips, foot cushions, etc), boot tux, and the jean kit. If I know I'm going to be at a social function where I don't have to take my boots off, I usually tuck the hem of my pants into my socks (ghetto, I know)...but I like the idea of the boot tux or the straps better. We'll see how they work out! I mostly wanted to stock up on heel pads and sole grips, though. I'm also looking for some good quality shoe and boot trees that are inexpensive, since I need a lot of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment