Thursday, January 5, 2012

Didn't Take Long...

I decided to get over my previously negative experience with Steve Madden, because I figure if I shunned every single retailer I've ever had a bad experience with, my shopping destinations would become pretty limited. Also, he always has such great styles for great prices. I found these in the sale section:

Steve Madden Wildd, in Black Floral ($34.98)

Steve Madden Wizzard, in Red & Blue ($44.98)

Use code "WINTER15" to get an additional 15% off plus free shipping on orders $75+

I was also browsing DSW in search of some winter snow boots, because my current pair is pretty battered and beaten. I used some of my rewards points and got these for a steal!


Considering my current pair is a cheap $10 Ugg knock-off I got at Target on clearance and has lasted me over four years, these Bare Traps will probably last forever. Okay, maybe 5-10 years. These are much more durable than my Target pair, not to mention more stylish with the faux fur, buckle, and stitch detailing. I can't wait to finally toss my Target boots and wear these!

No comments:

Post a Comment