Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's Officially Winter...

We had some oddly warm weather up until now but, as of today, winter is officially here. It hasn't really snowed too much yet, but the wind chill was definitely present. I guess I can't complain too much since the fall season was so amazing. Anyway, here is how I am preparing...


I actually got these rain boots in a red/black color with black laces, but I couldn't find a large enough picture to post for you. The black/white is pretty cute, too.


Yep, I already own these in the taupe color. Had to add the black to my collection. I'm crazy like that.


(I officially own all three colors now!)


Although I eventually want to own every color of the LOLA/LOLITA, I ordered just one pair because I'm not sure how they fit. They appear to be a little narrow in the front, so I ordered 1/2 size larger than my actual shoe size. If they feel comfortable enough and I can manage to walk in them for a few hours without my toes screaming in agony, I will purchase the other colors. The black/black that they used to have mysteriously disappeared, but they still have the red/red and three more colors with the snake platform (black, blue, purple).

No comments:

Post a Comment