Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer Lovin'

The humidity is here, which can only mean one thing: SUMMER!! In preparation, I am on the prowl for some new cute summer shoes and over-sized bags. Here are a few of my fave finds at Zappos...


A little pricey for gladiator sandals, but they are gorgeous! I own several other DV shoes and I find that they are consistently well-made and comfortable. Also available in gold.


These remind me of the fabulous Bebe Hannah wedges that sold out quickly. These are a decent substitute, but they're not nearly as sky-high. You can't go wrong with leopard!


I love the pop of yellow. Bright colors are such a great way to add some interest and fun to your outfit.

Steve Madden Marryy in Blush Patent, $89.95

On the other hand, neutrals are versatile and will go a long way in your wardrobe. I love blush tones and am excited that there are so many shoes out there in this color to choose from. I'm hoping there are lower, more casual versions of closed-toe wedges coming out in the near future. Did you ever notice that most espadrilles are open-toe? Why is that??


Glitter. Metallic. Strappy. Perfect for dates and/or a night out on the town. What's not to love? They also come in pink and other colors!

Now moving on to over-sized summer bags...I'm torn between these two:


I love the yellow and blue together, mixed with the chevron pattern. It adds interest to the otherwise classic tote shape. Also available in other colors.


Okay, now this is cute. The fish and seahorse print is definitely summery and great for toting to the beach. The colors are bright, but there is enough variety in shades that it can be worn with everything. Not to mention it's HUGE!

Now comes the hard part...what should I get???

No comments:

Post a Comment