Thursday, June 30, 2011

Shopping Spree

So I managed to save up a little to go on a mini-splurge and purchase a much-needed summer wardrobe. My wardrobe mainly consists of dresses, flowy skirts, and tank tops. It's so dreadfully humid, it's hard to wear pants or anything with sleeves. I was good and bought a few pairs of shorts and some summer cardigans, but if this weather keeps up it'll be hard to wear them!

My shopping trip wouldn't have been complete without a little "cheating" though. I bought these as well:
Coach Lexi Straw Satchel (with flowers and butterflies!!)

I also saw online that they had this purse with red handles and colored butterflies, but sadly they weren't available at my Coach location. I might have to track it down one day.

I also got a buckle purse in a gorgeous patent baby blue color. Sort of like this one:


I can't find the picture of the exact purse I bought anywhere online, but I will probably post it myself soon. Both of the purses I bought were on clearance, with an extra 30% off.


I'd been eyeing these for a while but couldn't find myself committing to them without seeing them in person. I just happened upon a store selling these for ridiculously cheap (4th of July sale!), and I felt that the price was too hard to pass up. They are really cute and better in person than I expected. They're not made of real leather, but they are comfortable. I will probably be wearing these to death this summer. Now if I can track down the black pair as well...

There were so many great deals! It's a wonder I didn't burn a hole through my credit card.

No comments:

Post a Comment