Thursday, June 9, 2011

New Purchases

So I was browsing through different shoe sites (as I always seem to do when I'm online--dangerous habit) and I came across this beauty:

Usually, I like to give myself a few days to think about whether or not I really want something before I buy it, to avoid impulse purchasing and spending money dangerously. But there was only one left in my size and they lean more toward "classic" than "trendy" so I figured I would get my money's worth out of them. These made me think of the Miu Miu loafer heel:


I'm not a huge fan of the loafer style, but I like the chunkier heel and platform on these compared to the Vince Camuto ones that I got. I do also love the camel color...maybe the Marken has something similar available?

I also got these:

I really wanted the leopard pony hair ones that I posted previously, but I figured the blush patent would be more versatile. I'm such a sucker for pony hair and leopard prints. Put the two together, and I have trouble resisting. If they are still available when I have more "shoe money" I might be tempted...

Both pairs should be arriving tomorrow. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment