Friday, June 10, 2011

Oops, I Did It Again...

Received my order today, and loved the Chinese Laundry wedges SOO much that I had to get the leopard pair as well. I'm tempted to buy up all the colors, they are so fabulous! They're super comfortable and look great on. The other colors available are white, red, and black. I believe I also saw a zebra version, but I don't like it as much because it's got a crackled shiny sheen throughout, including the heel. Tacky. If they would have stuck to the pony hair and cork heel combo, they could have been great.

I also got these:

I've been looking for a closed-toe leopard ankle boot for a while much like the GZ version, but cheaper alternatives that look as nice have been hard to come by. I do have a Steve Madden version that's open-toe which I love, but they're not practical for snow in the winter. These aren't leopard throughout, but I really love the look of the black suede along the back. 

When my shoe fund gets replenished, I may be seeking out the rest of the Chinese Laundry wedges as well as these lovelies:





Until then, I need to be content with just "fantasy shopping" and cycling through my existing collection. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment