Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Daisy Disappointment

I received my Jeffrey Campbell Daisy D's, but am sad to report that they are probably one of the most painful shoes I own. I fell in love with them all over again when I pulled them out of the box because they're SO cute and pretty, but...once I tried them on, the foot area was so tight I could barely walk in them, and my heel kept coming out so sizing up is not an option (not that it matters, since they're all sold out anyway). So now what do I do?? Part of me wants to keep them, but I know there is no way I could break them in enough to make them comfortable. So Sad!!

On the other hand, if I sold them I could maybe get one of these instead...



Messeca Coraline in Leopard

Luichiny Angel Lina in Black or Red

Sam Edelman Lorissa in Grey Python

Jeffrey Campbell Zoe in Leopard Fur

Wild Pair Cabot in White, Black, or Coral
(Cheaper alternative to the Louboutin's!)

I'd better stop, I could go on forever. I just realized that I have been on a wedge obsession lately. Heh! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment