Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fantasy Shopping: Prada Edition

Do you ever get depressed looking at expensive, but oh-so-shiny things that you can't have? I like to use my imagination to overcome my depression. I imagine myself being able to buy whatever I want. To encourage my imagination to become reality, I might even go so far as to add items to my cart and leave them there overnight hoping that there will be a glitch and I'll get them magically shipped to me. A big bottomless box of goodies from Prada would be nice...

I wasn't sure at first if I liked these double-buckled mary-janes, but they're growing on me... The pink/black and nude varieties are a bit more wearable for me than the neon colors, but I'm not picky.

As you know, color-blocking is "IN" this season, and these would be perfect for giving your neutral outfits a pop of color. Heck, you could even color block your outfit to complement the shoes, but just be careful you don't overdo it!

I love leopard, as you will probably come to find out. These Prada leopard calf hair pumps are NO exception! Super gorgeous shape and ankle strap...I'm in love!! 

Aren't the shape of the heels just gorgeous??? Especially love the black suede ones. I love the red patent ones because they're so girly and fun. Anything cutesy in a classy way (bows, florals, animals, etc) are great in my book. *SWOON*

I love pretty much everything from Miu Miu Spring 2010 - sparrows, cats, flowers... YES PLEASE!


Where would you go to do your fantasy shopping, and what would you buy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment