Friday, July 29, 2011

New To The Family

(on sale at Piperlime for $34.99)

(50% off at Heels.com, plus I used my $50 off coupon!)

(not on sale, but couldn't find the camel color anywhere else and they're so cute!!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These were the other pairs I liked, but didn't end up getting:








I LOVE these and would've bought them, but they didn't have my size :(


(Bought these before & returned them, then regretted it. Very pretty!!)


(I like these, but can't get past the brand name...)

(JS, on the other hand - much more respectable celebrity and her shoes = awesome! Also love the color.)

I'm always amused by the wide range of styles I wear, especially when it comes to shoes. Much like the music I listen to, I'm influenced by "the moment" - how I'm feeling, what I see around me, and constantly evolving and re-interpreting things. That's what fashion is all about, right? Fun. Evolution. Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment