Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Arriving Tomorrow!

I have been bad. Very, very bad....


Endless has a special offer too good to pass up - $25 off $80 purchase!These are very similar to the Luichiny wedges that I purchased a while back and ended up returning because they fit weird. I had also originally wanted them in black but they were all sold out, so imagine my excitement when I found these! They are slightly more expensive, but the front looks nicer and I'm hoping they fit better. 

Steve Madden Westii in Black Suede

Steve Madden Felicite in Bone Leather

Steve Madden Felicite in Black Leather

I bought these three SM heels on Zappos. The styles have been around for a long time, but I just never ordered them until now. I noticed on the Steve Madden website that they do have the Felicite in red leather as well. Once I receive my packages tomorrow, I may have to order the red if I end up loving the black and blush. If the Endless special offer doesn't expire soon, I may also be tempted to order the Westii in leopard calf hair. I know, right? Me and my leopard obsession!

Jessica Simpson Evoni Pump (the one I bought is "Dusty Blush" color in silk fabric)


These two I bought at DSW on clearance. The JS Evoni I purchased is made of a silky material rather than a faux leather and is "Dusty Blush" which is similar to a champagne color. So very pretty!!! They remind me of the Fendi Cinderella shoes in that they're so delicate and feminine and have a very similar shape. The main difference is that these do not have the clear acrylic platform like the Fendi's - but I'm actually grateful for that, as I'm not a huge fan of that detail.

The Diba's are gorgeous as well as affordable. The cork wedge is stable and comfortable, and the faux leather straps are soft and feel very comfortable. The best feature is the buckles - though they are more for design than function, I love that they are indeed adjustable! I found that the bottom buckle dug into my pinky toe a little at first, but once I loosened it one notch, VOILA! Problem solved. They are officially one of the most comfortable wedges I own. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment