Friday, July 22, 2011

Hey, Mr. Postman!

So I've been talking about expanding my flat sandal collection ever since I got rid of all my flip-flops. DSW's triple points promotion was just the kick I needed to finally buy some. I managed to find these, I'm hoping they are as cute in person, otherwise they may have to go back. Luckily DSW has a great return policy!




Aside from these, I also purchased some other shoes that were such a great deal, I couldn't pass them up! A lot of them are older styles, but I don't care. If I have had a shoe crush and they cross my path again at the right price, it's fate!!




I ordered the Jeno yesterday from Endless and got them today. Don't you love overnight shipping? I'm all about (almost) instant gratification!! These are dreamy - there is also black and white with black straps, but I thought they might look too gothic, so I went with the pink/nude straps instead and they're really pretty! Fits TTS and very comfortable. The instep is quite high, so you have to be an experienced heel-wearer for these. They'd be sexier if the snake print was textured, but I figure they are easier to clean the way they are. I love them!! Now I just need to find an excuse to wear them out. :)

As you know from my previous posts, I also ordered all three colors of the Bebe Amuse and the L.A.M.B. Caitlyn wedge in black. Hopefully they arrive next week along with my other goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment