Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Shoes At Zappos!!







Calvin Klein Jordan (also comes in gorgeous black pony hair!)







(I am DYING for these!!! They are so amazing...)

It never ceases to amaze me just how many amazing styles are constantly coming out. How can my wallet possibly keep up?? Haha. My recent purchases came in the mail yesterday and I ended up having to exchange my SM Felicite for another size. They ran large and I went down 1/2 size and they are much, much better! The Enigma wedges are much more amazing than the Luichiny ones, but the pair I bought had a defect in the fabric so, again...I had to exchange them for a second pair for the same size. I received all of my replacements today (awesome customer service!) and I am happy. Once I return my original shipments I should have some more money again and get the Sam Edelman Sahar - they are AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment