Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hello, Up There!!

So I know I just did a post on flats, but let me take a moment to contradict myself a little. Haha! I don't discriminate when it comes to shoes. If I love something, it doesn't matter what brand it is, how low or high it is - if it's made well, feels relatively comfortable, and the price is right, there's nothing left to be said! Of course, I have to live within my means. I can't go and spend $500 on one pair of shoes. There is almost always a cheaper alternative that would make me just as happy.

So here comes the contradiction. Though I do love being comfortable and always have a pair of flats on hand for moments when my feet can't take it anymore...I tend to favor my heels. The fact that I'm short would probably account for my preferential treatment toward lifting myself toward the sky as much as possible without looking like a sore thumb. And there is that delicate balance between being classy and trashy, especially with platform sky-high heels. We women have to endure a lot to look great, don't we? But I can't help that heels make our legs look long and lean, and the confidence they arise in us when we wear them make us look and feel sexy!! [strut strut]






The higher, the better!!! Fortunately, my boyfriend is much taller than me, so even in my tallest heels I can't surpass his height. Win-win situation! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment