Friday, October 14, 2011

Wish List: Nordstrom Boots

Nordstrom is my favorite department store. I love how they stock both high-end and low-end items for people of all budgets. There is unfortunately only one where I live, so I often browse online to see if there is a better selection. Free shipping and returns make it super easy to buy things online without trying them on first!

After my purchase yesterday, I've become obsessed with browsing boots because, as I mentioned in my last post, my collection is rather small in comparison to my overall shoe collection. It's my mission this season to expand my collection considerably! Here are some of my favorites:



These are FUN!! Reminds me of my SM Shazzam's :)








          
Oh, MIU MIU, how I love thee...


I could go on forever, but I will end it here on a happy MIU MIU note! I will follow up with my (hopefully) many boot purchases this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment