Sunday, October 2, 2011

Birthday, Round 3 (Final Round)

I went ahead and ordered these. I am still really skeptical about whether or not I will truly wear them, and wondering how long soon after these will look ridiculous, but I just can't help that I love them! Zappos always has great service and 365-day return policy, so I guess I can at least frolick around the house with them on and it will be much easier to decide whether or not I want to keep them if they're actually on my feet...

Steve Madden Shazzam, Natural Multi

I also got these...

I'm not usually very big on menswear-inspired loafer flats, but for some reason these were different. I don't know if it's the buckle that's got me enamored, but in any case they would be a great shoe for work. I'm on my feet often for long hours at a time, so comfort is a must-have - but that doesn't mean I should sacrifice great style! I usually find it difficult to find a shoe that's both fashionable and comfortable for extended wear. Cross my fingers these will be comfortable!


Some other styles I love... I have spent a lot lately on shoes and a new car, so it will probably be a while AGAIN before my next shopping splurge. :(


Promiscuous Maeve, Beige/Black

(These kind of remind me of JC Lita's)

No comments:

Post a Comment