Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mini Shoe Spree

I was running errands when I had a sudden attack of the shopping bug. Came home with these:

Found these at Nordstrom Rack for much cheaper than the Nordstrom website. These are so unique!! 
I also got a second pair at NR from Lisa by Donald J Pliner, they are a gorgeous black patent lace-up ankle boot with cut-out detailing and a peep toe. I couldn't find them anywhere online, I may have to post my very first "self-shot" picture on these when I get to wearing them! I believe the style is called "Florence" but I'm not sure. They didn't have the original shoe box for them, but that is what it says on the bottom of the shoe.





I got both the BCBG pairs at DSW on clearance. The Denae is still available online, but the Libbyy is not. They also had the Libbyy in Nude, but I stuck with the black color - I didn't think I needed them in two colors, and the nude was actually more expensive. I got the Denae in nude, though. I had to size up in both of these, they ran small in my opinion.

Hopefully the weather stays reasonably warm for at least another week so I can wear my new shoes out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment