Friday, October 21, 2011

Rumer Tote

DSW was offering a free tote with purchase, so I thought I'd browse to see if I could find any goodies...I'll never learn that this is hazardous to my wallet.

Rumer Tote, free with $39 purchase
Use Code RUMERTOTE at checkout

I got these in black for only $14.94 - I love jelly shoes, and tried these on in-store before. They're scented, too!! I might also get them in pink. :)

Another jelly shoe that I tried on in-store before but needed a smaller size. I found them online in the beige/cream color. I also wanted the black, but that was sold out in my size.

SE Boutique Gaynes
(I didn't provide a link because they are no longer available - I bought the last pair!)

My purchases weren't all that exciting today - more summer sandals, pretty boring. I really need to work on getting more boots into my life.

I also LOVE LOVE these:


I actually would have sacrificed the three pairs that I ended up purchasing to get this instead, but unfortunately I didn't see it until I already checked out and paid for everything. Argh...

No comments:

Post a Comment