Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Steve Madden Sale

I have been doing some research on best websites to sell many pairs of shoes, along with accessories. I did a lot of selling on eBay in the past, but I'm just not that impressed with them anymore. I'm no longer doing resale, but simply just trying to get rid of stuff in my own personal closet. I'm hoping to get something together really soon so I can finally have some more room!

Anyway, here are some recent finds on the Steve Madden site...



Black Pony, Leopard Pony, and Zebra Pony

CARIEE, in Taupe

ONTIME, in Cognac


Blush Patent & Neon Orange Patent

CRITIKAL, in White

ANDIIE, in Blush

Use code "SMFALL20" to get 20% off purchases of $100 or more, plus free shipping! Also don't forget to use Mr. Rebates for an additional 6% cash back. Happy shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment