Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Oxblood October

Oxblood is such a beautiful color, and I love that it's going to be huge this season. I don't own many things in the burgundy color category, so I'm excited to expand it now that it will be more widely available! 

Shoemint Gelareh

 
Shoemint Suki                                    Shoemint Hillary

If you love any of these styles - and there are many others - check out Shoemint here!






On another note...I purchased these recently (as well as the Shoemint Gelareh pictured above):

(Blue is pictured here, but I got it in Black)

Shoedazzle Royan, in Black (BOGO Sale)

Shoedazzle Bejou, in Blue (BOGO Sale)

Shoedazzle Bejou, in Citrus (BOGO Sale)

Shoedazzle Coplay, in Blue (BOGO Sale)

Shoedazzle Coplay, in Fuchsia (BOGO Sale)

I was browsing my October picks and there are quite a few other things I want to get, but I really have to start budgeting for larger things - there are a lot of indoor projects I want to do around the house now that it's going to be colder outside! I know, it's not as exciting...

No comments:

Post a Comment