Thursday, March 1, 2012

Scallops Just As Yummy On Shoes

Hope you all had a great Leap Day yesterday! It has been a crazy week for me because I have finals next week and things are moving at warp speed. I did manage to do a little online shopping today, though. 


I saw a sneak peek of these shoes back when Shoemint first launched, they were featured in a picture with Rachel Bilson and a bunch of shoes on the ground beside her. Since then, I had been very impatiently waiting for them to be available and here they finally are, available for March! I couldn't pass up getting all 3 colors. I tried to limit myself to 1 pair, but Shoemint's shoes sell out quickly and I didn't want to chance changing my mind later on. I think the taupe and turquoise are more appropriate colors for this style of shoe (coral and other pastels would have been gorgeous too), but black is just so versatile that I ended up getting them too.


As you know, I'm a huge fan of OTK boots, and these popped up on Myhabit today. I debated whether or not to get them since winter is almost over, but the fact that there was only one available in my size and I had some credits to spend made me get them anyway. There is actually a lot of snow on the ground where I live, so I will still be able to get some use out of them.

My DSW and Bakers orders should be arriving today and tomorrow - I love getting packages!! Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment