Friday, March 2, 2012

Obsessed with Bakers

I got my Wild Pair Daisy 2 from Bakers today, and I am obsessed!! I didn't really think I would like them as much as I do. The solid black one is gorgeous, and I'm so sad that the taupe disappeared. The red is pretty as well, but I won't get as much use out of them - and the solid color just goes well with the style. The picture does not do justice to how the shoe looks in person! If only there were more colors available, I would probably buy them all. They certainly aren't the first pair of shoes I've regretted not buying sooner, and they probably won't be the last. :(

I have been buying so many shoes from Bakers lately, it's crazy. I am obsessed, checking for sales every day! Here are some items on my wish list:








Now that the holidays are over, great sales are harder to come by. I hope some of these styles stick around long enough for the next sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment