Thursday, March 29, 2012

Finally...A Purchase!

Whew, this semester has been hectic and I'm whipping through life as quickly as I can while still maintaining my high standards. That hasn't left me a whole lot of time for shopping, but I finally had some time today so I wanted to share with you what I got!

Heels.com is having a 15% off sale right with code "YEAH" through the end of today, 3/30/12. I ended up getting three pairs! LOL.




I know, my taste in shoes (and fashion in general) is all over the place. What I wear really depends on my mood and what I happen to be inspired by on any given day. Lately, I've really been into colors and color-blocking, if you can't tell from the first two shoes I bought. The Steve Madden's were a last-minute add from my wishlist - just because I don't usually find a lot of flats that I like and you can never go wrong with glitter and studs, especially when they're together! They are also available in fabulous gold and silver colors, which are extremely tempting.

If you like any of these styles or are looking to purchase shoes, take advantage of the 15% off sale today!

No comments:

Post a Comment