Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WOW...

Sorry for my lag in posts, it's been extremely hectic lately! I'm trying to plan a trip and register for school at the same time, and unfortunately procrastination is kicking me in the butt. Heh!

Remember the Bebe Amuse wedges that I ordered so long ago?? They charged my credit card right away but waited until THIS WEEK to ship them! FINALLY!! Needless to say, I won't be buying from them anymore. I'm super excited to receive my shoes though.

I added these to my collection:


I'd been eyeing the JS Pai since it came out and I love both the blue and the black. Heels.com has a 30% sale going on right now with code "MOVINGONUP" so I saved $30 on the blue pair. They didn't have black, so I guess I'll be waiting to get those later. 



These were on Gilt Groupe for $99 (originally $195) - what a steal! I have been IN LOVE with these for so long, and imagine my excitement when they popped up for such a great price! I snapped a pair up right away. Unfortunately, they didn't have my size so I bought them half-size up, which might work out okay since the toe box looks like they are pretty narrow. If not, Gilt has free return shipping!

Click on the links if you're interested in either pair, and act quickly! The sales won't last long.

I might buy these as well...



I've read a lot of reviews that these aren't the most comfortable, but I just really love the colors!! I own a lot of JS shoes and they have rarely let me down. Most of her shoes fit TTS and are extremely comfortable. With so many websites offering free return shipping nowadays, it's getting increasingly easier to buy things online without worrying that you'll get stuck with something you don't like. These colors are available on heels.com and you can use the 30% off code, and they are also available on jessicasimpsoncollection.com (use code "AUG2011" to get $25 off $125)

No comments:

Post a Comment