Friday, August 26, 2011

More Goodies...

Okay, this might be my last purchase for a while (though I always tell myself that...) - I'm back in school and most of my time will be consumed with studying and working - hopefully sleeping a little as well. I've got plenty of unworn shoes in my "shoe room" that need some TLC so I will have to make sure to wear them all at least once before I go and buy more. Ha! Let's see how long that lasts...

Here is what I bought recently:

Remember these from my Bakers post? I saw they had a one-day sale for 20% off and I couldn't resist!


(I'd been on the hunt for a pointy-toe flat - these are perfect!)

Pony Hair. Animal-Print-Like Polka Dots. Adorable!!

(Only $40!!)

Nine West Pocket Change Four Poster Shopper in Papaya (color no longer available)

I'd been on a rampage looking for the perfect pair of pointy-toe flats, and came across the Report ones that I pictured above, and ended up purchasing them. There is a small hidden heel which is a nice design feature, and despite the toe cleavage I still love them. Unfortunately, searching for and finding these shoes led to a shopping cart full of other things. This is the danger in "browsing" for me. My wallet is sad now.

No comments:

Post a Comment