Friday, August 12, 2011

Flats

Received my JS Pai today in blue...they are much darker in person than I anticipated, but they are SOOO cute!! I'm really loving the chunkiness of the heel and the fact that it's slightly triangular in shape. They look gorgeous when worn, I highly recommend them! Fits TTS like most of Jessica's shoes. My only concern is that they're suede (seems like suede is everywhere this season!!) so I have to be careful with them.

I know it's almost the end of summer soon, but I'm not ready for fall yet! Open-toed shoes, bright colors, strappy gladiator sandals -- I'm really not ready to part with them yet. And here I added two more:



Sorry the pictures turned out really small - these were both really cute and priced right. I've never owned Fiel brand shoes before, I'm hoping they are comfortable. They apparently run small, but they are only available in full sizes (which I am) so we'll see how they work out. Hooray for free return shipping, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment