Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Shoedazzle BOGO Sale!!

Though it's not advertised, Shoedazzle is having a BOGO sale on select styles. I only found this out because I happened to be browsing at 2 a.m. and noticed the banner when viewing one of my coveted items. There is also 30% off select boots, which IS advertised on their main page. I blame the frenzy that ensued to my lack of sleep and sugary soda (which is a rare treat for me, but when I do drink it I get a little "happy"...)

Be warned, I went a *little* crazy... First, the boots:

 

Brave
(The above two are the same boot, one with the zipper up and the other down)

Splendid

Next, the BOGO Sale (in no particular order):


Petal Push, in Blue & Pink

Breeze of Beauty

Make It Snappy
(I have a serious addiction to SD's leather cuffs...)

Baby Got Stack

Brockton, in Black

Like A Prayer
(this was not part of the BOGO sale, but it was the last one in stock and I loved it! Paid full price.)



Carrington, in Yellow & Green & Print


Claudia, in Blue & Purple

Gabi, in Yellow

Moon-Lit

Dangerous


A New Angle, in Black/Blue & Yellow/Orange

Metal of Honor, in Gold
(also want the Silver version, but they are sold out!!)

Millican, in Black
(also available in a gorgeous seafoam blue, but they are sold out!!)

Delight

Bellow, in Pink
(already own this in Yellow--most comfy wedges ever!!!)

Emory, in Green
(turquoise pictured above -- mine is more of a lime green)

Emma, in Blush & Purple
(couldn't find a picture of the nude pair...)

Hallock, in Black
(this was not part of the BOGO sale, but it was the last one in stock and I loved it! Paid full price.)

Wrapped With A Bow
(this was not part of the BOGO sale, but it was the last one in stock and I loved it! Paid full price.)

Andie, in Coral




Liv, in Black & Blue & Gold & Orange

I seriously went on a binge!!! That's what happens when I get home late from work and can't sleep and decide to drink caffeine. Well, at least I have something to look forward to from the UPS man!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment