Thursday, September 20, 2012

Birthday Haul (September)

I know I bought myself some Kate Spade purses a few weeks ago, but I decided I needed some more shoes (and accessories) in my life! I love receiving money and gift cards on my birthday. :)

JustFab:

 Make Your Point
(This actually comes as a set with earrings, but I bought it specifically for the necklace...)

 Hotspot

After Glow 

Shore Up

I ended up buying getting the "Shore Up" bag for free with a Justfab credit, and the jewelry and clutches were $25 each. I also got a free watch, but I couldn't find a picture anywhere...

Next up: Shoedazzle

Aurelie, in Green

Bellow, in Yellow (LOL that rhymes!)

Eleanor, in Coral (already own these in black and love them!)

Domino


I also had to include this picture of what the Domino looks like when worn...they are SO FREAKING AMAZING!! I nearly shrieked when I saw them on Shoedazzle. I actually bought them in two pairs, one in my normal size and one 1/2 size up, because I wasn't sure about the fit. Shoedazzle is having a 24-hour wedge sale for 25% off, so I didn't want to chance having them sell out or needing to exchange them. Hurry over there today if you want to get in on the wedge sale!

More from Shoedazzle:
Diva, in Red

Diva, in Black

Time To Rock, in Black

Next up: Heels.com




My lovely friends gave me Heels.com gift certificates that they apparently scored for 50% off on Living Social - they are so thrifty! I ended up getting all three pairs of shoes for less than $80!! Amazing~~

Finally, Endless.com:


I actually stumbled across these when I was browsing shoes on Heels.com, but I found them on Endless for much cheaper. Heels.com *does* have a 115% price protection policy, but I've tried to use it before and it was kind of a pain. I figured it was easier and quicker to buy them on Endless. Plus, I save a lot by using my rebate sites every time I shop! If you haven't signed up for one, I highly recommend it! Try these:

Mr. Rebates (this is my favorite, because they are so quick and typically have higher discounts)
eBates (the most well-known rebate site - I compare rates against Mr. Rebates and go with the better one)

The only gripe I have about my purchases is that I bought a lot of warm-weather items while it's getting chillier outside! I actually do, however, keep some of my open-toed shoes in circulation during the fall and winter and just wear them with stockings or cute, girly socks. 

As if these purchases weren't enough, I have been on a mad hunt for a great pair of riding boots... and I am seriously debating whether or not to buy my first pair of Christian Louboutin shoes... HELP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment