Wednesday, August 22, 2012

More Kate Spade!!

I ended up getting the FLICKER TENLEY in Wheatgrass and the WELLESLEY KINGSTON in Peacock, courtesy of my very wonderful guy. I am going to be swimming in Kate Spade purses very soon!!

FLICKER TENLEY

I wanted this one because it would make a great little traveling and vacationing purse. Small enough to not be bothersome, yet just large enough to hold the essentials. Love the green color, too!

WELLESLEY KINGSTON

I was pretty torn between this and the RACHELLE. Though I did end up getting the RACHELLE for myself (because I loved its classic, feminine shape), I convinced myself that I also needed the KINGSTON because it holds a lot more and would be perfect for a school bag. I'm so glad I was able to get both of them!

Can't wait for all my lovely bags to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment