Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Kate Spade Surprise Sale!

Any of you who have a Facebook account and love Kate Spade probably already know about this fabulous sale that is going on right now...


I couldn't resist the prices, so I bought these for myself as an early birthday present. Oops!

WELLESLEY RACHELLE in Gulabi, Orig $428 - Now $179 

ASHBURY LANE ELENA in Black, Orig $458 - Now $169 

COBBLE HILL KORI in Adriatic, Orig $478 - Now $199 

GOLD COAST EVANGELINE in Black, Orig $395 - Now $169

I liked a lot of the styles, and was tempted to get multiple colors...even with the crazy prices (at least for Kate Spade), I can't afford to get them all. Here are some of the other contenders that didn't make it into my shopping bag:

COBBLE HILL KORI in Palamino

FLICKER TENLEY in Wheatgrass, Orig $178 - Now $79


GOLD COAST EVANGELINE in Cashew 

 GOLD COAST SIERRA in Black, Orig $458 - Now $199

STRIPED FLICKER SCOUT in Black/Cream, Orig $368 - Now $149
 
WELLESLEY KINGSTON in Peacock, Orig $428 - Now $189
[Also available in Fiesta Rose (Pink) and Ochre (Yellow)]

The sale goes until tomorrow (8/23/12) so hurry over and check it out here!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment