Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Steve Madden Impulse Buy

Okay, so I happened upon the Steve Madden website and realized they had a sale going on for 30% off select new styles. Lo and behold, one of my wishlist items was included in the sale!


BRAKUP, in Fawn Patent & Teal Patent
I have been eyeing these babies for quite a while. I was really hoping they would pop up on other shoe sites, but at this time they are exclusive to the SM website and store locations.


I also found these on clearance:
OUTRRAGE, in Black Velvet

The BRAKUP was 30% off, and I was allowed to stack a 15% off coupon on top of that. The OUTRRAGE was on clearance for 45% off. I also used Mr. Rebates for 8% cash back! :)


Steve Madden isn't my favorite place to shop, though I love the brand's shoes. Seeing as the three styles I bought were exclusive to their website and stores, though, I decided to make a purchase anyway. I hope they arrive soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment