Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Some More I Remembered...

Okay, so I remembered some more shoes that I bought in June... I had a feeling that my last post didn't have everything, so I looked through all of my e-mail and found some more!

DSW:



The above two pairs were an impulse purchase that I made at DSW while I was supposed to be shopping for work shoes. I had so many points to cash in, so it wasn't too bad - and I got to use my Triple Points card. I love a good sale. :)

Up next:









Wild Rose Posy-01

Comes in above colors at Urban OG here here and here -- and yep, I bought them all...I loved the Louboutin versions so much but couldn't afford to get all of them - not to mention they all sold out quickly so I couldn't get my hands on even one pair in my size. I'm so glad I found such an inexpensive alternative and I can own all the colors. They will be so fun to wear in the summer and fall. Can't wait to get them in the mail! I just ordered all of these last night. I did order 1/2 size up because they seem a little narrow in the toe area, so I hope they fit.

That's all for now! It's super hot today where I live, so I need to go find a nice cold beverage and a shady spot to lie in. Hope you're all having a great summer so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment