Friday, February 3, 2012

ShoeMint Hattie


I couldn't decide which color(s) to get, so I got all 3 in two different sizes. The sales rep said they run true to size, but since my feet are a little wide I decided to get the nude in 7.5 (also because they were all out of size 7) - I always have to be cautious with pointy-toed shoes. Since their exchanges are free, I will keep the size that fits best and send the other one(s) back for the correct size. I hope they restock the nude soon, in case that's the one I need to exchange!

I love the nude and black because they are more neutral, and I love the touch of snake print on both of them. It adds a lot of interest. As for the color-block, I kept telling myself I didn't want them. But I realized that most of the shoes I own with pops of color are all heels...so I decided I needed some colorful flats as well. They will look so cute this spring with all of my flowy dresses!! Darn ShoeMint for knowing that I like. I bought four pairs from them already in two days. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment