Sunday, February 5, 2012

Jason Wu for Target

As many of you probably know, Jason Wu for Target launched today. I was excited to get the cat tote and scarf, and wanted to try on a lot of the clothing items. Unfortunately, I ended up going into work this morning, so by the time I was able to stop by a few Target stores...a lot of it was already sold out. There were only a few varieties of clothing left, and all of the accessories had sold out within the first 30 minutes of Target opening this morning at 8:00 AM. Craziness!! I should have asked if there were going to be more shipments coming in, but I was so bummed I didn't even think about it. Here are some pieces I did walk out with, though:






I wanted many more pieces, but as I said...most of the items were sold out or no longer available in my size. There were 1-2 items that I left behind that did fit me, but I had to limit myself to 5 pieces - though, now that I am at home, I am regretting not getting the others. LOL

Here are the other pieces I really wanted:

Jason Wu for Target Flared Dress in Black with Nude Belt



(One of the pieces I left behind that I'm hitting myself for!)



I will continue to keep my eye out in case there are more shipments coming in, but I doubt that I want any of these pieces badly enough to pay eBay premium. Except for maybe the cat scarf and tote...we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment