Tuesday, May 8, 2012

There are a lot of early Mother's Day specials already, so I took advantage of some of them:


I actually got these at Jessica Simpson because they sent me a special e-mail discount. I had about 5 pairs of shoes in my cart at one point (including new colors of the DANY!!), but I just decided to get one. I was really torn about the leopard Dany platforms, but I felt the fabric choice was a bit weird. I love the polka-dots and a sparkly bow on the Sierra, they are so girly and cute! I have a wedding that I have to attend later this year, so they will be perfect!

Moving on...


These are also available in black/white on Endless.com which was tempting as well, but I really love the spring colors on this color-block pair. It's also more feminine and girly, which is pretty much my style 80% of the time. I'm excited to find different ways of wearing these!

And last but not least:


I saw these in a magazine when they were available for pre-order, but I am always hesitant to pay full price for items unless I really love something or know they will sell out quickly. I am so glad I waited!! Apparently I am in a girly mood today, considering what I've picked out. :)

I should be receiving the bulk of my Shoe Dazzle purchases tomorrow, and the rest will trickle in on Thursday and Friday from DSW and Endless. Having packages waiting for me at the door is the greatest feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment