Thursday, April 12, 2012

Steve Madden...and MORE Shoedazzle!


I bought all 3 colors that were available (black gold was sold out). They are priced a little high, but if they are as gorgeous in person as they are pictured, I figure they are worth it. They will go with everything and I will have saved myself $1,000+ getting ONE pair of Daffodile.

I also got quite a few pairs of shoes from Shoedazzle:

Amani, in Snake

Julia, in Black & Nude & Yellow

Vogue, in Black & Nude

I also ended up getting the Sands of Shine jewelry set and Jessamy wedge in fuchsia. I am thinking of getting the Vogue in Pewter (pictured)...not to mention the never-ending influx of new styles that I am loving! Shoedazzle is so very addicting, I am officially in trouble. At $39.95 a pair with free returns, there is no risk if you decide you don't like what you get. <3

I also went to TJMaxx today and picked up a bunch of clothes and two pairs of shoes (Jessica Simpson KYLEE in Mushroom and GUESS Jaclyn in nude/pink (neon)). I also have a $50 certificate for Bluefly, so I have been browsing to see if there is anything that catches my eye there. Maybe another purchase coming soon???

No comments:

Post a Comment