Monday, November 14, 2011

I'm Back!

Sorry for the lag in posts. These past couple of weeks have been crazy busy, but now I'm back on track! I went on a shopping excursion this weekend and came back with some great pieces. I did get SOME practical items, like some pants and shoes for work, and some layering tees...but there were a few fun items I bought. Here are the shoes:

(They are much cuter in person and look great with everything! Super soft suede.)

(I bought these as my go-to comfort shoes and to wear to work--they're super comfy!)

I also got two pairs of flats from Gap. They are made of a really soft micro-suede and have large, cute bows on the front of them. One is leopard print with a black bow, and the second pair is red with a red bow. I couldn't find these online! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment