Thursday, September 22, 2011

Birthday, Round 2



I got a birthday coupon in my e-mail and found these in the clearance section. I've been on a wedge binge this year! I love the Matisse pair for functionality and comfort (SO much better than defaulting to boring, ugly flip-flops) and the Chinese Laundry pair was just too darn cute to pass up. I'm just sad I probably won't wear either pair until next summer. It's getting pretty chilly here already.



I've been eyeing these babies since they appeared on the SM website...should I get them? I know they're trendy and will probably look horribly ridiculous after the trend is over with, but I can't help loving them. Who doesn't love glitter??? The camel leather paired with the gold glitter works oddly well together...

No comments:

Post a Comment